- Entrepreneur with feasible tech-based businesses;
- Business that can be up-scaled, with high growth potential and sustainable.
Basic Eligibility Criteria
- Spin-off company incorporated under the Companies Act 1965;
- Minimum 70% owned by a Malaysian entrepreneur or group of entrepreneurs;
- The proposed technology to be commercialised must be from one of the Priority Technology Clusters;
- The product must be significant in novelty/innovation.
- Flexible funding via Convertible Notes (CN) and/or Preference Shares at a maximum of RM5.0 million or 90% of the recognised project cost or whichever is lower.
- CN repayment period from the first month of 4th year on monthly basis over 5 year period.