- The company is incorporated under the Companies Act 1965;
- The company must be at least 51% Malaysian-owned;
- The proposed technology to be commercialised must be from one of the Priority Technology Clusters identified by MOSTI; and
- The R&D must have been completed successfully and a commercial-ready prototype is available.
CRDF 3 provides funding in the form of partial grants with a maximum of RM4,000,000 or 50% of the eligible expenses (whichever is lower)
Cost of the purchase of equipment for Production and Quality Control
Quantum of funding: Up to 70% of equipment cost.
Cost of technology/consultation/training
c) Advertising, Marketing & Promotion
Cost of advertisement and promotion
Cost of website design and development
Cost of product launching
d) Intellectual property and standards compliance
Cost of certification and standards compliance
Cost of IP registration and protection
Cost of product registration
e) Value added services
Financial, marketing, business and technical advisory services from MTDC’s Advisory and Value Added Services division.
From 12.5% to 20.0% of the total approved amount excluding AVAS fees
Zero interest payment to start from the third year on instalment basis for a period of not more than 24 months
- CRDF 1
- Six (6) to twelve (12) months
- CRDF 2 & 3
- 4 years (2 years Implementation and 2 years Payback period)