Malaysian Technology Development Corporation Sdn Bhd (MTDC) is Malaysia’s leading Integrated Venture Capital (VC) Solutions Provider. As an integrated VC, MTDC’s role is to help create, nurture and promote technology companies in strategic thrust areas.
If you are dynamic, self-motivated, dedicated and able to think outside the box, we want to invest in you for the following positions:
Associate (Executive), Internal Audit
- Participates in formulation of Budget, prepares the internal audit plan and implements them
- Establishes personal PRIs and direct reports and ensures their attainment
- Implements and monitors audit plans in accordance with established audit methodology and in compliance with existing laws and regulations Audit Charter, International Standards, Audit Manual, Code of Ethics, etc
- Undertakes audit assignments and reviews if there are instances of fraud, non-compliance, audit special review, whistle blowing and discipline
- Liaises with and advises relevant Divisions and Departments on implementation of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), audit policies and SOP
- Prepares draft audit reports and supporting audit working papers and audit files
- Develops good working relationship with external auditors, peers and relevant authorities
- Supervises and monitors Departmental staff on audit projects that includes coaching and training
- Assesses performance of direct reports for purposes of reward, development and succession planning
Qualification & Experience
- A Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent relevant discipline.
- A minimum of 4 years relevant working experience. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Strong command of written and spoken Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- PC literate (MS Office application) and excellent report writing skills.
- Strong organizing skills and able to work under pressure.
Interested candidates for the above positions are kindly invited to submit or email a comprehensive resume, contact telephone number, current & expected salary and passport size photograph (n.r) not later than 31st March 2019 to: